The CARE Group hosts four charity and networking events per year featuring dynamic guest speakers discussing the latest in the industry. Each event benefits a different children's charity. The agenda and location for all events is as follows:
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm: Check-in and networking
6:00 pm to 6:30 pm: Panel discussion
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm: Networking
Where: Feinstein’s Club at The Hotel Nikko in Union Square
222 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Passed appetizers and drinks all evening!
Workplace Design: Between Two Cranes, February 27, 2018
- Kay Sargent from HOK will be interviewing our Special Guest: Corinne Garcia-Matthews of Palo Alto Networks. Mike Martinez of TEAMWRKX Construction will MC the event.
- Passed appetizers and drinks all evening!
- All proceeds from this event to benefit Visitacion Valley Middle School's new library!
Education Event: Between Two Cranes, May 15, 2018
- Education Event: More Details Coming Soon!
Sports & Entertainment Event: Between Two Cranes, September 18, 2018
- Sports & Entertainment Event: More Details Coming Soon!
Developer Event: Between Two Cranes, November 6, 2018
- Developer Event: More Details Coming Soon!